Call Centre & Social Media Assistant
We are looking for a confident and diplomatic communicator, with an empathetic and courteous manner, who enjoys helping people who will be responsible for ensuring that the needs of customers are satisfied, whilst promoting excellent customer service throughout the company
Key Responsibilities and tasks
- Ensuring that the needs of customers are satisfied, promoting excellent customer service throughout the company.
- Handling enquiries from customers via phone, social media and post.
- Ensure priorities in customer care are observed in support to the Customer Relationship Manager.
- Be responsible for answering enquiries, logging complaints, commendations and transferring cases to colleagues as required.
- Help to support the Customer Relationship Manager and Head of People & Operations to develop and implement the company’s customer service policy and ensure delivery against the Customer Charter.
- Measuring customer satisfaction and supporting the senior management team to improve services.
- Work closely with the Customer Relationship Manager to feedback key information to the NTA around the customer experience on our services.
- Be responsible for the posting of service information on the website and social media.
Competencies, desirable traits or attributes:
- Confident and diplomatic communicator, with an empathetic and courteous manner, who enjoys helping people.
- Strong customer focus.
- An effective communicator and good decision maker – confident and quick to learn.
- A strong ethos of teamwork
- Strong Time management and organisational skills
- You will also need a good knowledge of the Go-Ahead Ireland bus operating area.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent Contract
Salary: €25,000 per annum
How to apply
To apply for this position please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating “Call Centre and Social Media Assistant” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you,
Application closes: 27th September 2020