Title: Claims Administrator
Reporting to: Claims Manager
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Logging and tracking of all incidents and third party claims
- Handling an assigned workload of claims
- Assisting the Claims Manager in the carrying out their day-to-day responsibilities
- Conducting regular file and reserve reviews ensuring service standards/quality are in accordance with agreed SLA’s
- Liaise with all relevant departments where required
- Aim to reduce costs and expenses involved in claims and investigations
- Ensure appropriate action is taken in timely manner
- Review CCTV footage related to accidents and third party claims
- A minimum of two years claims handling.
- Customer-focused and ability to agree ‘win-win’ situations.
- Awareness of Underwriting Principles and applicable legal and liability knowledge, claims regulations, compliance (CPC) & motor legislation.
- Methodical & structured approach to work demonstrating good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexible with the ability to manage and prioritise.
- Excellent communication & telephone skills
- The ideal candidate will be a team player with a positive attitude, be proactive and highly motivated.
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Claims Administrator in the subject line.