Cleaner/Shunter – Naas/Edenderry
Fixed Term Position - Naas/Edenderry
Key Responsibilities & Tasks: (Shifts)
· Clean the interior and exterior of vehicles to ensure high cleanly standard is kept.
· Fuel vehicles.
· Clean company premises including off site driver rest areas. Shunt and park buses in allocated areas.
· Shunt and park buses in allocated areas
· Completing and submitting associated paperwork and reports
· Compliance with all Health & Safety procedures.
· Driving Licence
· Flexibility in shift work.
· Awareness of Health & Safety standards and procedures.
· Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision as well as the ability to work as part of a team.
· Be in good physical health to complete all tasks associated with the role (a full medical examination will be carried out).
· High attention to detail.
· Knowledge of bus industry.
· 1-year previous experience in similar role.
General Safety Responsibilities:
To act in a manner as to ensure the health, safety, welfare, environment and fire safety of yourself and others in the organisation as well as any clients and visitors.
Ensure that you and any guests to any company premises understand emergency and evacuation arrangements.
Ensure your working environment is maintained in a safe and tidy condition. To act proactively in identifying and any unsafe practices or safety risks in the organisation and reporting these through the appropriate channels.
Ensure adherence to all relevant company and Go-Ahead group company policies and procedures.
Manage, participate, and comply with the Integrated Management System (IMS)
All training will be provided.
This job description is a guide only. Any omission from this job description does not in any way imply that it is not part of the required duties. Employees are expected to comply with the instructions of any Company Official.
Job Types: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
· Bike to work scheme
· On-site parking
· 8 hour shift
· Day shift
· Night shift
· Weekend availability
To apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com with your CV and Cover Letter. Please include the job title in the subject line.