Go-Ahead Ireland are recruiting for bus drivers based in Ballymount, Dublin and coach drivers based in Naas, Kildare.
We are accepting applications from B category (car) and D category licence holders.
Not a D category licence holder? If you are a B category licence holder, we will train you to drive a bus and put you through the test. While training you will be paid.
Thinking about joining our team? Curious about finding out more information? Check out this video for more insight and apply online here.
Our Offer Includes:
- Post-Training earnings of up to €40,000 per annum
- Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life insurance
- Public Service Credit Union
- Overtime opportunities with enhanced rates of pay (when available)
- Free travel on all our services
- Professional training provided, including ongoing CPC
- Potential for career development and progression in other roles
To find out what the role entails, please click these links for the job descriptions