Are you interested in working as part of an exciting and challenging Engineering team? If so why not consider a position with us here at Go-Ahead Ireland and be a part of the team that keeps Dublin moving.
We are looking to grow our Engineering team based in our Ballymount Depot, and also grow our teams in Naas and Edenderry. Our Engineering team work to maintain a modern fleet of coaches and single and double deck buses, using state of the art equipment in our new workshops.
To see what it is like to work for us and to learn about our story so far please take a look at the following video, and if it looks and sounds like the environment and career for you then please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the different driving positions please see the job descriptions for each position below:
- HGV Mechanic – Naas
- HGV Mechanic – Ballymount, Dublin 12
- Panel Beating Assistant
- Vehicle Inspector
- Mechanical Assistant
Our generous offer includes:
- Progressive 5 year pay scale
- State of the art workshop
- Set training days annually
- Tool replacement scheme up to €300
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance (x10 for married employees)
- Staff savings scheme
- GP scheme
- Free company uniform
- Free travel on all Go-Ahead Ireland services
- On site gym at Ballymount depot
- Potential for career development
If you are interested in applying for a position within the Engineering team, please email our recruitment team on email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.