Facilities Manager, Ballymount (Fixed Term Contract)
Go-Ahead Ireland are looking for a Facilities Manager in Ballymount for a fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Managing the cleaning and facilities function
- Ensuring the upkeep of facilities maintenance in the asset management system
- Monitoring cleaning and facilities relates KPI’s
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services such as security, parking, and cleaning
- Ensuring basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness for facilities-related services
- Ensuring that facilities meet legal, environmental, health and security requirements
- Identifying areas of continuous improvement in energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Ability to understand and implement effective facilities management
- Min. 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Relevant facilities management qualification
- Member of the International Facility Management Association (IFMA).
Competencies, desirable traits or attributes:
- Ability to work autonomously
- Decision maker
- Good communicator
- Clear and concise written skills
- Organised and efficient
- Positive attitude to safety
Key Safety Responsibilities:
- To act in a manner as to ensure the health, safety, welfare, environment and fire safety of yourself and others in the organisation as well as any clients and visitors.
- Ensure that you and any guests to any company premises understand emergency and evacuation arrangements.
- Ensure your working environment is maintained in a safe and tidy condition. To act proactively in identifying and any unsafe practices or safety risks in the organisation and reporting these through the appropriate channels.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant company and Go-Ahead group company policies and procedures
To apply for the above role, please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position in the subject line by 15th October 2021.