Fixed Term Customer Service Assistant
We are hiring a Fixed Term Customer Service Assistant. This role will be based in Ballymount and will be responsible for ensuring that the needs of customers are satisfied, promoting excellent customer service throughout the company
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Ensuring that the needs of customers are satisfied, promoting excellent customer service throughout the company
- Handling enquiries from customers via phone, social media and post.
- Ensure priorities in customer service, marketing and public relations (PR) are observed in support to the Head of Commercial & Finance.
- Be responsible for the entire customer relations process from answering enquiries, logging complaints, commendations and transferring cases to colleagues as required.
- The team will address all queries from media and publicly elected represented bodies and/or individuals in consultation with the Head of Stakeholder Relations.
- Help to support the Head of Commercial & Finance to develop and implement the company’s customer service policy and ensure delivery against the Customer Charter.
- Measuring customer satisfaction and supporting the senior management team to improve services
- Work closely with the Finance Controller & Contract Manager to feedback key information to the NTA around the customer experience on the Dublin Commuter services.
- Be responsible for the posting of coach stop information and for updates to the website.
Competencies, desirable traits or attributes:
- Be primarily confident and diplomatic communicators, with an empathetic and courteous manner, who enjoy helping people.
- Strong customer focus.
- An effective communicator and good decision maker – confident and quick to learn.
- A strong ethos of teamwork
- Time management and organisational skills
- A good knowledge of Company procedures, agreements and legalities, especially those relating to the bus industry such as Drivers hours regulations and license checking.
- You will also need a good knowledge of the Go-Ahead Ireland bus operating area.
General Safety Responsibilities:
- To act in a manner as to ensure the health, safety, welfare, environment and fire safety of yourself and others in the organisation as well as any clients and visitors.
- Ensure that you and any guests to any company premises understand emergency and evacuation arrangements.
- Ensure your working environment is maintained in a safe and tidy condition. To act proactively in identifying and any unsafe practices or safety risks in the organisation and reporting these through the appropriate channels.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant company and Go-Ahead group company policies and procedures.
To apply for this position please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating “Customer Service and Social Media Assistant” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.
Application closes: 10th June 2022.