Reporting to: Head of Finance
Purpose: To support the senior management team in delivering external and internal reporting requirements
Contract Type: Permanent position with prospect of entering Accounting Training Programme (fully supported ACCA exam and tuition fees + study leave) after successful completion of 6-month probation.
Key Responsibilities and tasks
- Weekly provision of KPI’s to internal stakeholders
- Monthly provision of KPI’s to key internal and external stakeholders
- Assist accounting team to facilitate achievement of month-end & year-end deadlines.
- Completing ad hoc information requests as requested by department heads, assisting other staff on daily information queries
- Identifying data quality issues, recommending procedural and technical changes to improve productivity and data quality for Go-Ahead Ireland
- Collaborate with the business to discover and visualize insights which can drive action
- Daily data input into financial and information system
- Work with senior management team across all departments to create KPI dashboards encompassing vital reporting metrics.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel and Pivot Tables.
- High proficiency in reporting tools such as Tableau and Power BI.
- Experience with understanding and writing basic SQL queries.
- Ability to analyse, interpret, build and tell a story from financial, customer and operational data.
- Ensure that manual data input is of a high quality.
- Work with leaders across all departments to create KPI dashboards encompassing vital reporting metrics.
Competencies, desirable traits or attributes:
- Highly organised
- Proactive approach with a can-do attitude
- Deliver work to a deadline
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Team player
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org