Lost Property Collection
Please note that due to COVID-19 we have limited collection times for lost property, which are outlined below.
In addition lost property collection is by appointment only, with no exceptions, you can make an appointment by contacting our customer care team.
All customers coming to collect their lost property must wear a face covering and follow all COVID-19 guidelines outlined both by customer care in advance and on your arrival to the depot.
Opening Hours for lost property collection:
- Monday and Thursday 14:00 -16:00 by appointment only;
- Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
We understand that losing something can be distressing and inconvenient and we appreciate the disruptive impact this can have on your day. We will always try and assist customers in reuniting them with items of lost property.
On collection you will have to prove you are the rightful owner of the item of lost property through the following procedures:
- Provide proof of ownership and/or a description of the lost property and its contents;
- Provide personal identification details to the Customer Care team member, when appropriate;
- Acknowledge receipt of the property by signing and dating the Company’s Lost Property Collection Log.
Please note, that all perishable items will be not be kept for more than 24 hours. Any unclaimed items of low value will be retained for one month and thereafter provided to a charity, if appropriate, or disposed of. Any unclaimed items of higher value, including cash, will be retained for one year and thereafter provided to a nominated charity. This charity will be reviewed annually by the Company.