Lost Property Details - Ballymount
1 year ago
Go Ahead Ireland Ballymount Lost Property Department
For information regarding our Naas lost property details, please see here.
Go-Ahead Ireland's Ballymount lost property office is open to the public, however due to Covid-19 government guidelines, lost property collection is by appointment only.
Please email our customer care team at CustomerComment@GoAheadIreland.ie to arrange an appointment to collect your item. Our customer care team must confirm that an item matching the description you give is in our inventory before an appointment can be made.
In your email, please include the following information :
- Name, contact number and email address.
- Detailed description of your lost item.
- Date that item was lost.
- What route were you travelling on?
- What stop number you got on?
- What stop number you got off?
- What time did you board and alight from the bus?
- Where were you sitting on the bus?
|Monday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 16:00|
Excluding bank and public holidays.
Go Ahead Ireland,
Ballymount Road Lower,
- Our depot is a one-way system and reverse parking only
- On your arrival please follow the lane around to the far side of the building where you will see a sign for our reception.
- If you have a hi-visibility vest available to you, please wear this on your visit and there are pedestrian walkways marked out for you to use.
- If you're driving, there is a one way system in place at our depot.
- Cycling is not permitted in the depot.
- Do not enter the building until lost property hours are in operation.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Go Ahead Ireland advises customers who are collecting an item, to wear a face mask.
Entering the depot
Vehicle Entrance, please follow the one way system in place.
Please follow the directions to "Lost Property", this will bring you to the reception entrance.
A member of our customer experience team will meet you in the reception , please do not enter the building without an appointment.