Lost Property Details - Naas
1 week ago
Go Ahead Ireland Naas Lost Property Department
For information regarding our Ballymount lost property details, please see here.
Go-Ahead Ireland's Naas lost property office is open to the public, however due to Covid-19 government guidelines, lost property collection is by appointment only.
Please email our customer care team at CustomerComment@GoAheadIreland.ie to arrange an appointment to collect your item. Our customer care team must confirm that an item matching the description you give is in our inventory before an appointment can be made.
In your email, please include the following information :
- Name, contact number and email address.
- Detailed description of your lost item.
- Date that item was lost.
- What route were you travelling on?
- What stop number you got on?
- What stop number you got off?
- What time did you board and alight from the bus?
- Where were you sitting on the bus?
Tuesday* between 12:00 - 14:00.
Wednesday* between 12:00 - 14:00.
* Excluding public holidays.
- Please wear a Hi-Vis if possible.
- Do not enter the building grounds until lost property hours are in operation (12:00-14:00)
- Children must be supervised at all times.
Entering the depot
Pedestrian and Vehicle Entrance (Pedestrian path alongside the fence)
Please find a buzzer at the entrance to our lost property department, after buzzing, a member of our team will greet you outside.