We are growing our Engineering team and are looking for Mechanics who enjoy a challenge and want to work in a friendly and professional environment. We are looking for mechanics for our two depots:
- Ballymount, Dublin 12; and
Who are we looking for? The successful candidate will have:
- Mechanic experience - light or heavy vehicle
- Positive attitude towards Health & Safety standards and procedures
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team; and a
- Focus on customer care
The successful candidates will be supporting the engineering department, ensuring our fleet is repaired, maintained and back on the road in a timely manner.
This position has a progressive 5 year payscale, with salaries for shift mechanics beginning at €721.15 per week, increasing to €799.91.
Some of our great benefits include:
- State of the art workshop
- Annual training days
- Annual incremental pay-rise and a progressive 5 year scale
- Onsite gym
- Tool replacement scheme up to €300
- Free travel on Go-Ahead Ireland network
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance
- GP Scheme
- Employee Assistance Scheme
Key Safety Responsibilities:
To act in a manner as to ensure the health, safety, welfare, environment and fire safety of yourself and others in the organisation as well as any clients and visitors.
Ensure that you and any guests to any company premises understand emergency and evacuation arrangements.
Ensure your working environment is maintained in a safe and tidy condition. To act proactively in identifying and any unsafe practices or safety risks in the organisation and reporting these through the appropriate channels.
Ensure adherence to all relevant company and Go-Ahead group company policies and procedures.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
How to apply
To apply for this position please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating “Mechanic” or in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!