Pay your Standard Fare Notice
What is a standard fare?
A Standard Fare Notice is issued when a passenger is travelling on the bus with the incorrect ticket for that journey. This can include:
- You have not paid the correct fare in consideration of your age or length of journey
- Incorrect leap card ticket
- Your leap card is not in date or valid
- You are using someone else's leap card
- You are unable to present the correct photographic identity required to validate your ticket
- You are using a ticket which has be forged, altered, defaced, mutilated or destroyed
How can I pay my standard fare?
You can pay your standard fare following one of the below methods:
- Pay online here
- Pay via post by cheque or card with the below postal address
Ballymount Road Lower