Sunday 1st December: Timetable changes for 18, 75, 76, 76A, 175, 236 & 236A
6 months ago
On Sunday 1st December 2019, timetables for 18, 75, 76, 76A, 175, 236 & 236A services will be changing to add extra journeys to increase capacity, improve punctuality and reliability. The changes were based on journey data which was collected by the buses in service in addition to customer feedback.
In most cases, the time the bus leaves the first stop is different to how it is in the current timetable. Running time for every trip has been analysed and adjusted, with running time added or removed as necessary.
In addition to the above, route specific changes are summarised below.
- An extra morning trip from Palmerstown to Sandymount has been added
- An extra late afternoon trip has been added from Palmerstown
- An extra evening peak trip has been added from Sandymount. Departures now leave every 15 minutes between 17:00 and 18:00 instead of every 20 minutes
- Changes are limited to running time changes and also changes to the time the bus leaves the first stop
- On Mondays to Fridays and on Saturdays the evening frequency has been increased to every 20 minutes
- All journeys now run the full length of the route, none terminate at Ballyfermot
- An extra evening trip has been added from UCD to Citywest Monday to Friday
- Evening departures from UCD are slightly later than the current timetable
- The 06:55 236 journey from Blanchardstown will now leave at 06:50
- The 07:25 236A journey from Damastown will now leave at 07:30
If you have any questions about any of the revised timetales, please contact our Customer Care Team on 1850 80 40 71 or you can email them on firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will be happy to help.