ODMA Timetable change - Sunday 24th January
3 months ago
Go-Ahead Ireland will commence operation of an amended schedule of services from Sunday 24th of January. The timetables will switch to the new “Saturday Plus” timetables which will be in place until further notice. The schedule change will apply to our ODMA services.
On weekends and public holidays, the normal Saturday or Sunday timetable will be in use. For more detail on the timetables, please see below:.
- 17 - Blackrock to Rialto via UCD
- 17A - Blanchardstown to Kilbarrack
- 18 - Palmerstown to Sandymount
- 33A - Balbriggan/Skerries to Swords/Dublin Airport
- 33B - Portrane to Swords
- 45A, 45B - Dún Laoghaire to Kilmacanogue
- 59 - Dún Laoghaire to Killiney Hill
- 63, 63A - Dún Laoghaire to Kilternan
- 75, 75A - Dún Laoghaire to The Square Tallaght
- 76, 76A - Tallaght to Chapelizod
- 102 - Dublin Airport to Sutton Station
- 104 - Clontarf to DCU
- 111 - Dalkey to Brides Glen via Dún Laoghaire
- 114 - Blackrock DART Station to Rockview
- 161 - Dundrum to Rockview
- 175 - Citywest to UCD
- 184 - Bray Station to Newtownmountkennedy
- 185 - Bray Station to Enniskerry
- 220 - DCU to Lady's Well Road
- 236, 236A - Blanchardstown Shopping Centre to Damastown IBM
- 238 - Lady's Well Road to Tyrrelstown
- 239 - Blanchardstown to Liffey Valley Shopping Centre
- 270 - Dunbyone to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
The following services will continue not to operate: 33T, 102A, 102C, 102P, 102S. 220T, 236T and 270T.
If you have any questions about any of the revised timetables, please contact our Customer Care Team on 1850 80 40 71 or you can email them on firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will be happy to help.