Sunday 25th August: Timetable changes for 33B, 75 and 161
1 month ago
Following customer feedback and consultation with the NTA, this weekend, Sunday 25th August, sees several small but important route changes to the 33B, 75, 75A & 161 timetables
To better align with school finishing times, one round trip for the 33B service has been moved 7 minutes later. This service will depart at 15:02 from Swords and at 15:30 from Seaview.
Following customer feedback and service data, we have added an extra departure from Dun Laoghaire at morning peak time. The additional departure leaves the Dun Laoghaire terminus at 07:20 Monday to Friday.
Route 161 has a revised timetable to improve the reliability and punctuality of this service.
- The NTA is working to update timetables at individual stops
- These changes have been made as a direct result of customer feedback and consultation with the NTA
- Timetables are updated and are available on both the www.goaheadireland.ie andwww.transportforireland.ie websites
- Changes have been communicated by Go-Ahead Ireland and TFI via a social media campaign
- Printed timetables can be obtained via our Customer Care Team for those who do not have access to digital platforms
If you have any questions about any of the revised timetales, please contact our Customer Care Team on 1850 80 40 71 or you can email them on firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will be happy to help.