We are growing our Engineering team and are looking for a Vehicle Inspector who enjoys a challenge and wants to work in a friendly and professional environment.
Who are we looking for? The successful candidate will have:
- Some experience in vehicle inspecting
- Interest in mechanics and vehicles
- Positive attitude toward Health & Safety standards and procedures
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
They will be supporting the engineering department, ensuring our fleet is repaired, maintained and back on the road in a timely manner.Some of our great benefits:
- State of the art workshop
- Set training days annually
- Incremental pay-rise annually
- Onsite gym
- Tool replacement scheme up to €300
- Free travel on Go-Ahead Ireland network
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance
- GP Scheme
Key Safety Responsibilities:
To act in a manner as to ensure the health, safety, welfare, environment and fire safety of yourself and others in the organisation as well as any clients and visitors.
Ensure that you and any guests to any company premises understand emergency and evacuation arrangements.
Ensure your working environment is maintained in a safe and tidy condition. To act proactively in identifying and any unsafe practices or safety risks in the organisation and reporting these through the appropriate channels.
Ensure adherence to all relevant company and Go-Ahead group company policies and procedures.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
How to apply
To apply for this position please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com stating “Vehicle Inspector” or in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Application close date: 18th August 2019