- Go-Ahead Transport Services (Dublin) Limited (known as “Go-Ahead Dublin” or “Go-Ahead Ireland”) ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- This policy sets out:
- what personal data (“information”) we collect from you when you use our website or services;
- how we collect and use that information; and
- how you can contact us if you wish to exercise any of your rights in the information
- By providing to us your information, you consent to our use of it in the manner set out in this policy.
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (the “Acts”), the data controller is Go-Ahead Transport Services (Dublin) Limited of 2 Ely Place, Dublin 2 Registered in Ireland No. 610541.
- Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is the Data Protection Manager whose address is Go-Ahead Ireland, Ballymount Road Lower, Ballymount, D12X201
B) INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- Information that you provide to us when filling in forms on this website or that you provide when you contact us. This may include your title, first name, surname, address,telephone number(s), email address(es), date of birth and in certain circumstances details of payment methods used by you, your place of employment or education, student number, and a photograph. This information may be given
- when you contact us with queries, complaints or a request for information;
- when you respond to surveys that we may conduct, and you have agreed to be contacted;
- whilst recording transactions that you carry out on our site, although we do not hold any information about your financial transaction other than the details of the value of the ticket(s) that you purchase when they are purchased and the method of purchase.
- When you use the key we record your transaction and journey history.
C) WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Other than as set out in C2) the information that we collect from you will be stored in the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
- In order to respond to your complaints or administer requests made by you we may engage third party processors to process the information contained in your correspondence. These processors are sometimes located outside of the EEA. We will take such steps as are required by law to ensure that suitable safeguards are in place when any information is transferred to other countries.
- Any payment card transactions will be processed securely, the suppliers that we use to process payment card transactions operate in accordance with the PCI DSS industry standard payment card security process to ensure that your online purchases are secure.
- Please note: where you use a password on any website we provide it is your responsibility to keep that password confidential.
D) USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- We may use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify to you about changes to our services;
- To make and receive any payments necessary between you and us;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To provide you with details of our services, information, newsletters, and details of promotions and offers which we feel may interest you;
- To share with our suppliers where this is required by our processes; and
- To share with The Go-Ahead Group PLC (registered in England, company number 02100855) and its subsidiaries (collectively, “Go-Ahead”), of which we are a member, in order to respond to queries, complaints or a request for information from you or where Go-Ahead has any services, promotions and offers which we feel may interest you.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes please make sure that you indicate this by using the tick box when you sign up or, if you have an account with us, by logging in and changing your contact preferences.Alternatively write to the person nominated in A5) above and tell us.
Cookies are small data files which are placed onto the hardware device which you use to browse the internet by websites that you visit. Cookies contain information about your visits to that website and the purpose of cookies is to enable our websites to remember you, and your browsing habits, when you visit it again in the future.
- To ensure that we carry have an accurate record of dealings between us (and for training purposes) we may, in certain circumstances, record and or monitor telephone calls however you will always be forewarned when this is to happen.
- For the purposes of ensuring your safety and security and for the prevention of crime and apprehension of offenders we use, record and monitor CCTV images around our premises and on our vehicles.
G) DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- From time to time we may disclose your personal information to other members of Go-Ahead as described in Section D, above.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- to process payment card transactions;
- to respond to your complaints or administer requests made by you;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce the conditions of carriage under which you travel; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our other customers, or other individuals. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
H) YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to opt-out of receiving marketing information by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information or by unsubscribing from our mailing list. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting the person named in A5 above.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting the person named in A5 above.
I) ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee not exceeding €6.35 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. Please contact the person named in A5 if you wish to make such a request