1 year ago
At Go-Ahead Ireland we are doing all we can to protect our colleagues, customers and the wider community. We are engaging with, and will continue to be guided by, the relevant health and government authorities and agencies to inform decisions throughout the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic.
We are currently running a full schedule of services. For more information on the timetables please see here.
Any updates to services will be posted on our twitter page. For further information customers can also call 1850 80 40 71, these lines are open 0700 - 1900 Monday to Friday, and 0800 - 1800 Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
The following measures and guidelines apply to public transport, and when travelling on Go-Ahead Ireland's service:
- Onboard capacity is currently at 50%, this is for both sitting and standing passengers.
- Face coverings must be worn when travelling on our services. For more details please see here.
- We advise customers to travel off peak where possible to avoid busy periods at peak time.
- We have an enhanced cleaning programme in place across our fleet. This includes the sanitising frequently touched surfaces on board. We have also extended our cleaning schedule to include frequent cleaning at the termini points throughout the network. Currently all buses are cleaned throughout the day and every night. The enhanced cleaning programme will be in place for as long as necessary.
- We would advise customers, where possible to please use their TFI Leap Card.
We would also like to remind all our customers to help protect themselves and others by practicing good hand and respiratory hygiene while travelling on public transport, in line with HSE guidelines.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not travel on Go-Ahead Ireland's services.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all our colleagues and customers, and the wider community, so would ask all of our customers, to please follow the guidelines set out by the HSE and the Department of Health.
For further information on COVID-19 please visit the HSE website.